How Eastern Passage Wellness Center Protects Each Other during COVID
We implemented a few changes to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of our practitioners. Here is how we can serve you best:
Two days prior your appointment:
We will email a form to you: our COVID Screening Form. If you answer yes to any of the COVID Screening questions, we ask you please do not enter our clinic.
If your appointment must be cancelled (for reasons related to COVID) don’t worry, we won’t charge cancellation fees. If you have any symptoms related to a previous medical condition, please tell your practitioner. Our practitioners are also keeping a daily log for personal COVID 19 screening to ensure everyone’s health and well-being is looked after.
When you arrive, please…
- …remain in your vehicle upon arrival. Your practitioner will phone you or wave you to come in.
- …wear a mask to your appointment. We will be wearing our masks throughout the visit.
- …arrive alone. If you require assistance, ensure they are from the same household or in your bubble.
- …be prepared to answer the COVID screening questions again inside.
- We will be avoiding the reception area temporarily and completing your payment and session in the treatment room. Payments will continue to be accepted via credit or debit, we will also accept payment via e transfer.
- We are adhering to strict cleaning measures and back to work guidelines approved by Nova Scotia Public Health. We will be taking extra time placed between appointments to ensure proper sanitization policies are being met. We are excited to see everyone again and can’t wait to get back to work within the community, see you all again soon!